Monday, February 22, 2010

Anna Wilson

As you well know Anna is running for the HOA. Here she is crying over Obama speach saying he did not say this, in fact he did say what I told you. See below

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody
made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It
doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to
sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued.. "I wasn't asking for
blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the
selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

I find it hard to believe but it is the truth. What kind of dumb president do we have?? Anna Wilson has not yet given me an apology for being wrong. Do we have another Margo Stevens? They are never wrong and I make all this up as I go along. Yes Anna Wilson I am still waiting for an apology. Please do your research!

No comments: