Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MX Communications

In our covenants, it says that if you are not happy with the MX, the residents must vote on it or against it and it must be 2/3 of the vote before a Lawyer can be hired to act on it. The HOA can only wait until all the votes come back and be counted. The developer has all the loops and holes covered. He needs the money and it won't be easy. He needs all the residents money and then some, I'm thinking about taking up a collection.

Keep up the good work HOA and don't give up on the MX, remember its the people that voted you in so don't let them down. My opinion on the MX is this is a outright scam.

You people must wake up the the CRF or developer. I wish I could tell you what I think of him but I would get in trouble. If your interested please e-mail me at lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com

No comments: