Monday, December 7, 2009

Bingo Paul and the IRS must explain himself

Bingo Paul is indeed in a lot of trouble with the 50/50 raffle. We all know that he gives 1/2 to the winner which should be noted and written down and the other half to whom he puts in his account call "give it too account" what ever he calls it. That half, he must pay taxes on all of it and he never did. Yes, the IRS will be knocking on Bingo Paul's door with handcuffs, please wash the 5x7 cell and get it ready for Mr Know It All Bingo Paul, while your at it please throw away the key.

With the rest of the money he repair the chairs, drapes, and dance floor, ETC, on and on, look at the L A times page 16 of Jan issue 2009 at all the things he did. It should be in the thousands of dollars, yet no taxes were paid on none of this money he used from 50/50.. He used this money illegally and did not paid any taxes on it. Please, I don't write the law, I had nothing to do with the taxes, so don't blame me. I just write the news. I just don't know why Bingo Paul sticks his finger with his hand straight up has he looked at me playing billiards on Monday.

Second, The CDD never was notify of all the repairs he did, its not in the minutes therefore he gave the money directly to Joe Hunter, in other words to the developer.

Third, What right does Paul Pontious have to take that money and give it directly to his buddy Joe Hunter? This my friends is a scam. Are we to sit by and praise Paul Pontious and Joe Hunter for all this wrong doing? I am asking Bingo Paul to step down, end of story or is it?

Forth, Ask Do Nothing Joe Hunter if he received any money fron Bingo Paul. The only thing he will say is "Gee I don't Know", can't remember!

No comments: