Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bingo Paul Pontious

Again today, Dec 8, 2009, he goes by my home and shouts Ass Hole to me as I was entering the driveway from his Cream color convertible car. Yesterday he gave me the entire hand plus his finger while I was playing Billiards on Monday night from the hallway at the entrance door, He was seen by another person on the CDD committee , same time as Bingo. One week prior to that on Monday night Nov 30, he was outside by my golf cart has I was about to go home, and again he shouts ass hole to me. What was he doing by my golf cart? Like I said earlier this year he went by my house while he was playing golf and called me a Ass Hole. Is this the only thing he knows and they got this guy in charge of Bingo. It was not me that broke all the rules of Bingo. Why is he blaming me? This guy is ill and should see a shrink.

No comments: