Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jeff Salvin letter to the L A Times

My reply to Jeff Salvin, president of the CDD

We at Lake Ashton give approx $5 million to the state treasury and we get nothing for it except trash pick up and we also have to pay $60,000 taxes on the clubhouse, pay for the street lights and maintain the roads and we also have to pay for security. They don't fixed the roads, put up stop signs, nothing, I say we at Lake are getting screwed. I say 95% of our tax money is going to other places, in other words to other parts of the city. We should get on the phone and call the city has to why our tax dollar is going elsewhere. We are getting rip off by the developer on MX and also by the city in taxes.

Our most famous resident Lloyd Van Sickle, Mayor of Lake Wales, does nothing to help the residents of Lake Ashton, absolute nothing but pockets all the residents money and gives it to the Lake Wales shack communities. If that is not enough he brings in the police and fines the residents for going thought the stop signs. He lowered the speed limit in front of Lake Ashton from 60 to 45 mph. He is sucking our money faster then we make it. I feel the residents should send him a needy Christmas gift, a gold police badge. Did you see him get up in front of the CDD committee and brag about the police being here. This guy has problems and he reminds me of Bingo Paul. He loves to call the police, I know, he call the police on me thinking I had an AK47. Can he do anything himself or does he rely totally on the police to do his job. I think I will call him absolute nothing, call the police Van Sickle.

No comments: