Monday, November 30, 2009

My reply to the LA Times on page 16, Dec Issue

First of all, you lied to Jessie Ayres, "the guy that looked into Bingo and got everything started" that a member of the HOA must be on the Bingo committee, and in that process, you slowing took over the game and Jessie was gone and out. He felt like he was screwed and no one cared, so he sold his home and got the hell out of Lake Ashton just last month. Jessie I want you to know I care, and I also know Paul accuse you of putting $20,000 in your pocket. I know that is not the truth. Another thing as I was playing with my cats in the rear of my home with my back against the Golf Course, I heard someone shouted "ASS HOLE". I had no idea who it was until I got up and ran down the golf cart sidewalk and it was Bingo Paul Pontious. On another day, I try to leave my Lakeashtontalk blog card on all the tables at Monday Morning coffee meeting and he saw me and came over and said you can't do that or I will tell Joe Hunter. He also told Joe Hunter that I was taking water from the little pond next to my house. Received a letter from Joe saying don't do that. Yes he is a loser and a lier. He will tell on anyone and he walks around like he knows all the answers except the Bingo State Laws. The only honest thing he did was he gave care packages to the boys overseas and donated money to Alzheimer's research and in both cases he did not tell you how much money he gave. All the other things he did was illegal. He just doesn't get the picture. This case is no longer in the hands of the truth "lakeashtontalk" but in the hands of the state. Don't worry Paul I'll send you a Christmas card. And did you notice that they just call my blog a blog and "Posted by the Truth", they did not say "lakeashtiontalk". What a bunch of losers. Most of the articles in the LA Times are written by Tricia Adams. Do you think she has the guts to post lakeashtontalk in the LA Times?

No comments: