Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dunmore Drive road being cored

This time I believe we hit pay dirt, 8 inches below the asphalt there was nothing but mud, no gravel or good ground base. It looked like this road was made over a stream because the soil was still very wet. They never removed the wet gray dirt from the road, they just pile stone over it. I believe the developer is in trouble and if he refuses to pay for the repair of the roads then CDD has no choice but to file legal action and this could cost $100,000 or more. We now have the proof and it looks good. Good decision CDD committee Jeff Salvin and John Chickness, both members were there to see the roads being cored including me, lakeashtontalk publisher Edmund King, and I hope you win, otherwise it would cost the taxpayers of Lake Ashton approx $9,000,000.00 for repairs. Where was Margot Stevens? Home, doing her nails. Jake Eaton just don't care, I never hear from him. I gave him a call and I get no answer. Forget about Scott Owens, he is the developer's stepson all most.

No comments: