Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bingo Paul again in the news

I am going to start charging Bingo Paul for all the publicity I am giving him. It all started when he was golfing and called me a ass hole in my back yard. Then he busted into the billiard room and gave me the arm and finger. The following week he walk into the room and shouted at me saying you are a ass hole and I am going to keep $20,000 of Bingo money until you shut up. Then he meets me outdoors and again he calls me a ass hole. He drives by my home and again calls me a ass hole. Does he think I am hard of hearing or he can't remember my name. Paul it is Ed King, the news writer

Now he is thinking of closing down Bingo at the end of January. Why, I don't go around calling him an ass hole, maybe I should open the bingo doors and call him an ASS HOLE in front of 150 or more guest. What do you think? Hey Mr Van Sickle call the police.

No comments: