Friday, November 27, 2009

Ronald White HOA President

After waiting a week for my answer on the MX and Bingo he says he doesn't care what the Blog says or the people says, It what we the HOA are going to do he says. The residents elected the HOA to serve the people and Mr White does not see it that way. He dislikes my blog and the residents should not be looking at it because its all crap. As he ever heard of freedom of speech? All I can tell you is please read the L A Times and read about Connie and Jake Eaton at the Oktoberfest, the big Russian World dance show, Coffee meetings with special speakers who never show up, Margot and Keith Stevens outstanding service to square dancing. No where in that magazine does it tell you anything about what is going on here at Lake Ashton, because they don't want you to know. Mr Joe Hunter did not like me to tell you about the health violations at the LA Grill, he wanted me to tell you also about Manny's Chop House and the Sizzling Grill and I did. He thank me for it. I could tell Mr White did not enjoy talking to me. I had an answer to all his questions and he did not like it. More on our tel conversation tomorrow.

No comments: