Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ronald White HOA President

Ever try calling Ronald White for answers, all you get is his wife on the answering machine saying Life is not measure by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breaths away. His phone number is 863-324-6747

You can't get answers from Ronald White, I guess he must be related to Joe Hunter.

Its very sad that here is a guy that the people elected and he turns his back and refuses to answer questions or return the call. Question, is the lawyer working for the MX or for Bingo? Answer this question Mr White>

Correction: Received a call from his wife @ 8:45PM Wednesday night Mr White is out of town. I heard a man talking in the background. Who was that? After 3 days of calling, I get this for an answer. She said I was rude. What do you call a 8:45PM phone call? She had all day to call me.

No comments: