Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lets Set the Record Straight

It was me that asked Tampa Bay Channel 10 to come to Lake Ashton on March 16, 2006 to do a investigation report on No Pick-Up Trucks in Driveways. If you would like that report please E-Mail me at lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com It was also me that got The Ledger here at Lake Ashton on March 1, 2006 on the pick-up issue and it made front page news the following day on March 2. I have those copies. Just this year I stop the Spraying of Herbicides by the developer in Lake Ashton on April 16, 2008. Yes I do care about this community and I am doing my best to see that it is simply the best. I am not just talk, I seek the truth and action on all issues. I just don't sit in front of TV and fill my mouth with popcorn. Also I did the Elvis show a few months ago and raised $1500.00 for "Give Kids The World" Remember what JFK said, "ask not what you can do for Lake Ashton but what Lake Ashton can do for you". Did I get this right? Thank-you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should be credited with trying to share what you feel to be relevant information with everyone here in the community!!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunely, Ed King writes mostly misformation. He did a lot a harm to our community over the truck deal and now he is doing the same thing with this web site. This is the first time I looked at this blog after receiving an email from "John Doe" but everyone knows it was from Ed King.