Sunday, May 19, 2013

DAVE NELSON

I am a fairly new resident at Lake Ashton. I came across your web site while searching for something else. It appears that you used to live here.  I don't understand why, if you disliked Lake Ashton and moved away, you are still writing about it. It must be on your mind constantly. If you love your new community, that is what life is all about. Forget about the past and enjoy each day. Be kind to yourself and get over any negatively from the past. Just delete your blog and enjoy your new life. It is a second chance so make the most of it.

P.S.  I love my new home and the community of Lake Ashton. Each to their own!

Dave Nelson
 
NEW RESIDENTS  KNOWS ALL THE ANSWERS, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT I WENT THRU AND WHAT I FOUND OUT WHEN  I FIRST MOVED IN THE CORRUPTED, PUBLIC, NO SIDEWALK COMMUNITY ONLY GOOD NEWS WILL BE PUBLISH.  THIS IS A NO CRIME COMMUNITY. AND DON'T FISH OFF THE BRIDGE AND REGISTER YOUR GUEST. AND NOTHING ELSE.