Monday, May 14, 2012

This is enough!! When will we stand up for our heroes and not politicians? We need a change, we need to restore some sanity to this country.


 
The very sad part about this email is, that ALL the recipients will NOT forward it to those they are connected with. Most will take a look at it, and then delete it because it MAY be controversial. And, that is the problem with the world we live in today. Most are not willing to admit to how badly things are right now and are unwilling to step up and be heard. If you feel I do not know what I am talking about, just send me an email and I will delete you from my contacts. I am so tired about things like this continuing that I am losing faith in those around me. Send it and urge all others to do so and lets try to put an end to such nonsense.
Think about this.
The Third Row?