Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bingo Paul

How cheap can this lair get?  He writes letters to my mate telling her she is a ______!   A week later he writes again a letter to her.  This guy is a sick cookie.  He steals from the Bingo players, gives discounts to his helpers, never give money to state charity's, lair's about me, calls me a idiot in front of all the billiard players, calls me a idiot while playing golf, calls me a idiot while riding in his golf cart, calls me a idiot while I was going home from playing pool, yet this guy has the right to enter the clubhouse and I was ban making this a better community.  This community is totally crazy.  This Bingo Paul has destroyed this community and this guy is still on the HOA.  I ask this community where are your brains?  Al Capone would be right at home here.  Bingo Paul should NOT be in charge of Bingo and should be fired.  He has no class and no brains.