Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jan Carpenter and George Flint

                Feb 21, 2012
Letter to Jan Carpenter and George Flint, CDD attorneys

Let me set the record straight.

Paul  Pontious, the scam artist of Bingo while playing golf shouted to me while I was in my screen porch playing with my two cats,  called me an idiot, my neighbor next door heard him.     Again a week later I was in my front yard as he drove by in his golf cart, again called me an idiot.  Again while I walked to my golf cart outside the clubhouse after I was playing pool at the club house with the guys he again called me an idiot.   I called Do Nothing Joe Hunter the next morning, and Joe said call the cops.  The next time he walked into the billiard room with about 25 guys shooting pool  and shouted to me you are an idiot Mr. King and I will keep all the money.  Mr. John Chickness, who was on the CDD committee at that  time was there and heard him called me an idiot and said he will keep all the money.   It was the same Paul Pontious who told Joe Hunter that I was putting my business cards on the golf carts even on the day I was 1500 miles away in Boston.  This is the same Paul Pontious who hired a bus and took a bus load of residences to the Brazilian restaurant in Orlando for no less than $45.00 a plate dinner, and also took residents to many other restaurants in the area using Bingo Money many times as noted on his bank receipts.  It was also Paul Pontioue who said I was taking water from the pond next to my house.  This helped him in buying his election on the HOA and his wife on the CDD.  Now we have a Paul Pontious controlling the Money from Bingo, not paying State or Federal taxes, not giving any money to Public Charities according to state laws for bingo, , buying gas for his car and food for his home, not keeping any records of where the money went?   We have a copy of all his 5 bank accounts and  the $11,000.00 that Jessie Ames gave Paul Pontious is now missing.  Please be aware that this case is coming to an end with the Florida State Attorney in a matter of days and YOU will be connected with this case because  you are so concern about banning me for 4 months from the club house because I left my card with 500 others in the library, you make no sense at all, it is better to lie, steal, call residents names, fixed elections, not pay taxes, no money to public charities, on and on.  You turn your back, you plug your ears with your fingers and placed blinders on your eyes,  you are giving Lake Ashton a very, very,  bad name, soon it will be  all out and Lake Ashton Bingo will be state headlines along with your name, Jan Carpenter    Lake Ashton will become a public dishonest community to live in and everyone across the state of Florida will know about this community and those that live here will be totally ashamed to be part of this community and with absolutely no trust in you.

You know and I know you have no right to ban me from the clubhouse.  It is a public building and everyone has a right to enter the building including me.  Who in hell do you think you are?

CDD Carol Pontious may also be indicted with her husband HOA Paul Pontious and many others.  This will make State headlines across Florida.  I am directed connected with The Ledger and Bay news 9, and they now have all the records  of Paul Pontious misgivings,  and I will make sure that they don’t leave your name out.  It is OK to drive around and shout at the residents, call them names and steal their money for yourself and steal from  the Bingo players and call residents names yet when I left my card with 500 others, it does  no harm to anyone and I get ban from the clubhouse for 4 months.  I hope you and Trish Adams are very happy for what you think is a good judgment call.   I feel like all the other residents here at Lake Ashton,  it’s a dumb and stupid call by the stupid and dumb  management team that this community now has.  You people should pack your bags and find  another  concentration camp where you can order people around. 

CDD Brenda Van Sickle called the police on the poker players at the HFC clubhouse, and they found no laws broken, Jack Van Sickle called the police on me looking for my Ak47 in my home and they found none.  You have Carol Pontious who kept records of all the money for Bingo yet she can’t find her books.  You have Margo Stevens, who is just a big joke and at her Margo chat on Monday’s, she doesn’t know  what is going on and gives out false information to the residents.  She, being on the CDD has no right to sit down and talk about this community.   If she has a right to do this then I have a right to set the record straight.