Sunday, January 22, 2012

Read what she has to say.  150 word limit for you and for me but her friends can write has much as they want, a full page!  see Paul Pontious full page editorial.  Try writing a 150 word editorial for the LA Times.  YOU WILL NEVER GET IT PUBLISH UNLESS YOU SAY WHAT A GREAT PLACE THIS IS AND KISS HER XXXX.  I had a Elvis show here a few years ago and wrote a editorial about the show and the $1500 we earn for Give Kids the World.  Great news hun!  No, its garbage says Trish.  She decline the editorial.  She thinks  she is the greatest thing on this earth, go back to Bok Gardens TRISH, NO LOVE LOST HERE.  She is nothing but a lair, and you know what when she wears her shirt almost unbutton at the shows.  She is sick and  now watches the  live video's. Now this is all she does just to see who comes in and out of the clubhouse.  I know she is watching for me.  Sad to say I don't go there anyhow.  No time lost dummy.