Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tricia Adams, Community Director, a big joke.

How is that possible?  If you are somewhat related by marriage to the developer Larry Maxwell, you have got it made, even if they went their separate ways a few times.  Yes she marry a cousin to Larry Maxwell.  Even Do Nothing Joe Hunter was surprise he lost the title of community director, now you and Joe knows the reason why.  He did nothing but stole your money and did nothing and now we have Tricia Adams.   Now we have sweet lips to deal with and no one gives a damn.  I have talked with many residents and if they know what they know now, they would have never bought their home here at Lake Ashton.  Its been nothing but trouble since I moved in.

I know, I hate it here because of all the crap that goes on here.  Stealing money from the Bingo players and using it to take his friends out to dinner by bus.  Bingo Paul, quit Bingo so I can play Bingo, but I'll be damn if I want you to steal my winnings.  Yes, the Pontious controls this community.  Yes, Tricia says only 150 word limit but she allows Bingo Paul to write two pages on Bingo and where the money goes.  What a bunch of crap.  She is nothing but a lair and full of bull, a 150 word limit.