Friday, December 9, 2011

Circus Show at the Club house.

Yes, it was a grand circus, but only about 20 residents shown up out of 2,000.  In other words just 1%.    Yes Paul Pontious, Frank Ota and smiling Joe Ferrieri were there but they were not sitting together or holding hands.  As I walked out, they were not to happy seeing me and they never looked up and said a word.   I guess I spoil their free dinners by the Bingo players.  Carol Pontious looked like she gain weight by all that free food they bought with the Bingo money.  What a show, I just had to walk out, I just could not take it any more.  Talked with a few people and they said if they knew what was going on in here they would never have bought their home here at Lake Ashton.

Margo Stevens complain about the new rain gutters on the club house, she says they are too small.  Who is she an engineer?  Go back to knitting, Margo, please, I just can't take it any more.