Friday, November 25, 2011

Joe Hunter

Joe Hunter name is no longer on the inside page of the back cover.  He is a nobody, useless and made a lot of enemies.  He has done nothing to help anyone and if you ask him a question all he would say is go see the CDD or the HOA.  He ban me from sending him my E-Mails, also he send me five letters complaining about me, thanks to Bingo Paul Pontious,  he just wouldn't listen.  He even ban me for putting on shows at the Clubhouse.  He goes to the CDD meeting, sits down for 5 minutes and gets up, leaves for 5 minutes and come back and repeats the same cycle again and again.  He must have a problem with his bowels.  He has done nothing to help the residents of Lake Ashton, nothing except kill the alligators.  He  should be ashamed of himself, now has you walk along the banks of the ponds you will see nothing.  I think I should put a bait on a hook and catch a Joe Hunter, but who will want him?  Maybe a Bingo Paul Pontious.