Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ponds


Bob Cruz, Since you have emailed me in the past with your concerns regarding the ATROCIOUS conditions of the ponds the Developer has totally neglected, I took a ride around the course this evening and I can not agree more with your concerns. This is NOT what we were promised by Maxwell and Schrieber. My suggestion is: Have Mr Flint pay the Applied Aquadicts to treat these areas. They REEK with Muck, and overgrowth, ugly to look at and I think unhealthy as well, to Birds and Animal life as well as residents. Subtract the cost from the balance the CDD owes him along with the cost to repair the GAME ROOM as discussed. If not ....I believe a report to the local Health Dept / Environmental Authorities and Local News Medias should be made aware of Maxwell and Schriebers way of treating the residents of LA... John L Chickness Sr

No comments: