Monday, May 9, 2011

Paul Pontious

Anonymous said...
After your arrested, you hired a attorney. The Attorney is after the fact. Are you sure you are what you are? ( YOUR STATEMENT ). Mr King..I am confused by your statement made above....???? The Criminal Lawyer first files action against the perpetrator, in this case Paul Pontious and accessories. SO after he is served, arrested ? He will then summon ( Pontious ) to defend himself. That is how it is done by NY law. Should it be different in FL ??? Please keep in mind. I am no longer licensed, and therefore can not give legal advice. Thank you kind sir. Good Luck Mildred T. I am merely trying to bring justice to the forefront. I feel your case is a valid one to pursue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr King,

With deepest respect for you, your AD HOC Committee, and Mildred T. former NY paralegal.

First like Mildred, I am not licensed in FL, however I am a retired NJ Attorney at Law.

After reading the posts by you and Mildred, I must agree she is correct.

The average John Doe does not present his case to the State Attorney. He first hires council
and files a suit against the person he feels has effected a breakage of the LAW....In this case Mr Pontious, the HOA board, and all those who assisted them.

Forgive me for not coming to your aid. Like Mildred I can only give you suggestions. I cannot practice law in FL....

IF SOME ONE COMMITS WHAT YOU THINK IS A CRIME....( HIRE AN ATTORNEY ).
They will present the case to the Attorneys office and to the court system.

Yours in Truth.
Lawrence L Esq.

Anonymous said...

You ARE in trouble.

Dont you see ?

Your rights as a HomeOwner has been violated.

Your attorney brings charges. His Attorney must defend him.

Quite Simply.

Sorry if I am confusing you.

Mildred T. NY....