Monday, May 9, 2011

IF SOME ONE COMMITS WHAT YOU THINK IS A CRIME....( HIRE AN ATTORNEY )


Mr King, With deepest respect for you, your AD HOC Committee, and Mildred T. former NY paralegal. First like Mildred, I am not licensed in FL, however I am a retired NJ Attorney at Law. After reading the posts by you and Mildred, I must agree she is correct. The average John Doe does not present his case to the State Attorney. He first hires council and files a suit against the person he feels has effected a breakage of the LAW....In this case Mr Pontious, the HOA board, and all those who assisted them. Forgive me for not coming to your aid. Like Mildred I can only give you suggestions. I cannot practice law in FL.... IF SOME ONE COMMITS WHAT YOU THINK IS A CRIME....( HIRE AN ATTORNEY ). They will present the case to the Attorneys office and to the court system. Yours in Truth. Lawrence L Esq.

No comments: