Thursday, September 30, 2010

Summer Home on Salmon Lake in Maine

It is so beautiful here in the fall, you have the reflections of the trees on the lake and fish jumping and the singing of the loons not only that you don't have Bingo Paul shouting Bingo numbers in your ear, Joe Hunter sending me his love letters, and Frank Ota shouting OWA and not only that, you can plant anything you want. You don't have that LA Times Magazine coming to you door with all those ads and control articles by the management and Trish Adams and Do nothing Joe Hunter. You don't have a belly up developer who is hungry for money and you don't have to ask permission to do anything. I can have my TV cable shut off and I don't have to deal with his MX all year. Life is so much easier here in Maine as it should be. You also don't have that foolish Security who lets everybody in on to the public roads that we have to pay to repair. We have a private road here with no Security and no problems. I can park my car and truck over night in the road with no problem and with no permission. Yes, there is a no problems here in Paradise more than I can say for Management Control Lake Ashton.

No comments: