Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lake Ashton Roads

Robert, Thank you for your email. I appreciate your concern. They are my concerns as well. The record....( CLEARLY ) shows by minutes, audio and personal meetings with the Developer and District Manager, as well as ALL Attorneys involved. " I have always opposed litigation " I have stated many times the Attorneys always win in Trials... I have constantly requested and suggested to all involved ( COMPROMISE ) !! The ( ENTIRE ) CDD board has approved the hiring of Attorneys to achieve that goal of (COMPROMISE ) . I was not alone to approve hiring attorneys....the vote was unanimous 4 to 0. The upcoming CDD meeting 8-27-2010 with the Attorneys hired to contact the Developer, with hope of COMPROMISE will be the determining factor if we no longer have need to go forward with Trial... You and the Board along with the residents will hear his response.....I truly hope no SUITE is needed. I also feel, and have always felt we should settle this with an honest settlement and DROP LITIGATION !I can assure you I have at ALL TIMES, HAD ONLY the best in mind for all the LA residents. I believe in Honesty / Integrity / and Trust at all times!Thanks again John L Chickness SrPS..You may share this email with your friends if you desire...jlc.

No comments: