Saturday, June 5, 2010

Joe Hunter "do nothing" must go

Did you see how fast he reacted to the damage awning at the restaurant! If this happens on your home do you think he will be right there ASAP. What does Joe Hunter do? Please tell me. I am in the dark. After all these years, I been here I still don't know. There are so many excellent honest directors out there looking for work.

You tell me why he allowed Bingo Paul to write a full page of all the things he did illegal, at that time he did not know it was illegal. Yet in the LA Times it said only 150 words are allow or less. Only his good and devoted friends are allow to do the thing we are not allow to do. He wants $375.00 for me to put a show on for charity. Is he off his rocker. Joe Hunter must go and soon. He has no love for no one, no love at all. What a waste of money.

Good-by Joe. We won't miss you

No comments: