Monday, May 31, 2010

Al Capone

Al is changing his occupation from boot legging to Bingo. He says there's more money calling the numbers at Bingo than selling whiskey under the table. Al has a good point and he may be right. Bingo Paul friends told me that he is treating all his good friends, as many as 60 for dinner at the Sizzling Grill in Lake Wales and also at the Texas Brazil Grill in Tampa. The cost of a dinner at this place could cost has much as $125.00 a plate. Bingo Paul wishes to thank all the Bingo players for their support unknowing to them.

Bingo Paul resign and than hired himself back and then resign and is still there running Bingo with the good wishes of Van Sickle and the HOA. Even Mrs Van Sickle is getting in the act. Every body's in the act, can't blame them, wouldn't you like to be taken to a free dinner all paid for by Bingo Paul. I am really surprise that Bingo Paul is not spending the holidays in the can. I guess he is paying off the mayor of Lake Wales, the same guy that call the police on me because he did not like my AK47.

Why is Bingo Paul still running Bingo or is it the HOA? The HOA has the licence, not Bingo Paul. And when are the Bingo books to be seen by the public? I understand that Mrs Bingo Pontious will still keep the Bingo Books for another 3 months. Why is Bingo Paul running Bingo without a valid Florida Bingo License?

Yes, Lake Ashton is beginning to sound like Chicago, lots of crooks and thieves in this community.

Again. I wish to thank my good friend Margot Stevens for all the help and info she has given me.

No comments: