Saturday, January 16, 2010

Margot Stevens has a vacant home

Margot, you have a empty Home and we all know how much you love it here and the residents, why don't you offer your home to one of the residents who has Chinese drywall or are you just talk. They need a place to live Margot, and your place is empty! What is your excuse? Please explain this at the next CDD meeting. I cannot imagine you knocking on my door asking me to call the police if I saw anyone digging up the road to get core samples. What the hell is wrong with you calling the police? I know you was involve in calling the police on me because you thought I had a AK47, well, you still don't know. Margot, please stay home and knit, you are just a joke on the CDD board and we are all laughing at you. We all know you conspired with Jake for taking Jeff title as president. You are a eye sore to this community, and you don't even have facts right. Step down Margot and let someone who knows what is going on take over. Give me a break. Go have lunch with Joe Hunter, Mr "Do Nothing"

No comments: