Saturday, January 16, 2010

A letter from a resident

I have lived here at Lake Ashton for less than 1 year. When I purchased here, I was never informed of any of the battles I know see going on within the community starting with the ..
Developer, Roads, Mx Communication, Bowling Alley, Chinese Dry Wall, Boat Docks,Bingo, Golf Course Privleges etc etc etc...but I am learning. TOO SLOWLY..

I am confused and appalled by the actions of the HOA board for not taking action years ago regarding the MX communications issue, as well as the illegal actions taken by MR PONTIOUS giving money to other than Charitable Institutions from a weekly 50/50 drawing.

I am confused by the CDD board members ....Margo Stevens, Jake Eaton, Scott Owens for disrupting the community by removing the Chairman , when that would / could have been done in November....But I am learning.

Finally....I do see the Lake Ashton is RUN by the ACTIVIIES DIRECTOR Tricia Adams here. I also feel they feel this is THEIR COMMUNITY and not that of the residents who pay their salarys.

I am sorry for venting, but had I know these things prior to purchasing what I thought my Last Home here.. I would be living elsewhere.

Now you ask...Why dont your Leave ??
My Answer....My home is being placed up for sale.

No comments: