Thursday, January 28, 2010

Margo Stevens is a Liar

Richard C. Ralls said...

Congrats to Barbara Follett for placing herself under the bus. We need all the help we can get.
Margo, you have been a thorn in the residents sides since your arrival on the CDD Board of Supervisors. Clearly I, and a majority of residents, know you do not have the residents best interest at heart for whatever reason.
Barbara Follett's recent unveiling of the truth shows you to be the liar that you really are.
It would be my personal advice to resign from the board and to move you and your husband out of Lake Ashton to avoid the embarrassment this will cause.
If you have second thoughts about this-I have the emails....
January 28, 2010 5:44 AM
truthinfreedomofspeech said...


"In reading the information posted on this blog, and on this subject, I must comment.

I was at the CDD meeting where Mr Chickness asked Margo Stevens directly... " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ? " Regarding changing of the Chair in the middle of his term. Her reply...on minutes record and minutes audio was...." Barb Follett called me and asked me to do it " !!!

Now ( SHE HAS ADMITTED SHE LIED ?? ) Board members are under oath are they not ?

She can't simply apologize to the Folletts, SHE MUST APOLOGIZE to the board and the CDD residents !!!

IF what I am reading is true ... SHE IS A LIAR....and she should be requested to hand in her resignation.

If she has any decency...she will do JUST THAT !!

We need leaders who are honest, and act with complete integrity.....

MARGO STEVENS HAS NOT...

No comments: