Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Daughter, Liza, a new angel

I have lost two daughters to cancer. No words can describe the grief that I am going thought now. Losing two daughter before their dad is words I cannot describe. I am completely lost in this world without my daughters. Liza was just here in Lake Wales with her husband and two children a month before she died of cancer. She never told me she was very ill. She went to Universal Studios and we all went on a air boat ride with alligator cove nature tours on Lake Kissimmee on Feb 23. Airplane, Hotel, Universal Studios, Air boat Ride was on Dad. On April 3 she pass away. She knew I was going to Hawaii for 3 weeks and she never said a word. She did not want to leave to go home and left late to catch the plane and miss it. My angel is gone and I am lost without her. I have not left my home or gone fishing in three weeks, just don't know what to do. Maybe some day, I will understand why God took her from us. I just hope you don't have to go thought what I am going thought now. Take care.

No comments: