Saturday, February 14, 2009

Joe Hunter must go

Was it was Joe Hunter idea to charged homeowners fees to use the club house? I believe this is true and I have proof. He needs the money to help the developer enclosed the restaurant extended outside eating area. No one knew anything about this new addition until the CDD meeting. The restaurant business is going down hill. Less and less people are eating at the Lake Ashton Grill. Not only this he did not want me to have shows for charity because it would take away from the profit of their entertainment series, so he thought. He could not give me a yes answer for four weeks until after the CDD meeting, so he knew what was coming up. He wants to be in full control and in charge of Lake Ashton residents and tell the CDD and the HOA Board members what to do. In these depressing times when there are thousands of homes and store forecloses he wants to charge more money for less services. Now if your relative etc wants to get married at the club house you have to pay $325 to rent the hall. Where are your maintenance fees going? Yes, we are all being rip off, slowly, a little at a time. The people of Lake Ashton are too blind to see this. I strongly ask all of you to take action ASAP. Believe me there will be more to come.

UPDATE: Someone voted NO to keep Joe Hunter on. Joe Hunter does nothing to help the residents of Lake Ashton. He accuse me of something I did not do. At that time I was being accuse I was 1800 miles away. This guy is a trouble maker and a lair. He is no help to no one. He never gives you a direct answer. If you lesion to him, no home was ever broken into. This is paradice.

No comments: