Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fishing Trip

Well, I got back from fishing sick and tired. I spend the entire week in bed. Would I do it again. NO! Had to get on the bus at 5:30AM for a two hour ride to New Smyrna Beach boat landing to get on the 100' Pastime Princess boat. Well we got there but we could not get on the boat. Motor trouble again. We got there before 7:30AM and was allowed on the boat just before 9AM. It took us 2 hours to go about 25-30 miles out at sea. We got over 50 sharks, a few red Snappers, lots of Sea Bass, Trigger fish, and Vermillion Snappers. Spend all day going from one spot to the other. It was a poor showing of fish. I had on five layers of clothing. We got back in about 6:30. We had to wait around again because we had to pay extra for them to clean the fish. Again we were delay for more than an hour. The bus got back about 10PM at Lake Ashton. Man, I was tired and sick.

No comments: