Saturday, January 10, 2009

Resident or not a Resident

What are they going to do, check every household to see if both of you are married or just living together? Are you going to say, "hey", your not a resident even if you live in the community for 4 years. Are they going to check every one's income tax records even if it says you are a resident and the CDD says your not a resident. You are more right than the FEDS. Where are your brains? You are telling me I keep all my money in my pocket and my sweetheart is paying all the bills. Am I going to be singled out by Joe Hunter and Margot Stevens. I just don't understand Margot Stevens, She stop over the other day and thought there was going to be some digging in front of the house. She ask me to call the police. Is she out of her mind? She says I'm not a resident yet she wants me to call the police. Does she know what she is talking about. What type of people do we have on the CDD committee? Brain retarded members? All I want to do is give money to charity and I get all this bull shit.

No comments: