Friday, January 9, 2009

E-Mail to Jeff Salvin

Joe hunter is the biggest liar at Lake Ashton and you just don't believe it. He accuse me of putting flies on golf carts when in fact I was 1500 miles away and I have proof. I have a copy of my flight two days before this took place. I am so sick of the don't do this, don't do that, and Joe Hunter is walking on water. I made up my mind today, I will no longer live here at Lake Ashton next year. This place is getting so sick, I had to go home and throw up. Now we have to pay this if your not a resident and pay that if you are not a resident now if you have people other than a resident you pay this, What the hell is going on? Is it all about the roads being in such bad shape or is it about the good deal he got on the restaurant. Don't punish the residents punish it on the developer Larry Maxwell, the living Saint. I have lost all faint in you, have a good day.

No comments: