Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HELP LAKE ASHTON

What have I done to make Lake Ashton a better Community?

1. I got the pick-up trucks back in the driveway I notify Channel 10 and they quickly send a crew down to my home here at lake Ashton. They did and interview with me and a few other residences and it was broadcast on the 6 O'clock news that night and again at 11 O'clock. The radio pick up on it and it was on the talk show.
I also called the Ledger newspaper and they came over and did a story on the Pick-ups.
Under all this publicity they did not discuss it any more and dismiss the issue.

2. They were spraying herbicides in Lake Ashton where many fisherman including me wish to enjoy the golden years fishing. Some of us throw back the fish and others enjoy eating them. I complain to Applied Aquatic and also to the State of Florida about spraying of Herbicides into the lake, and now this Lake is free of Herbicides. They told the developer to refrain from using herbicides within the mitigation areas.

3. I also complain to the Water Management District about the banks having no vegetation and after a rain storm the banks would collapse into the stream and feed the lake with mud and sand. They were ordered by the state to plant vegetation along the banks.

4. I feel I have done more to help this community than any other resident. Now I am being accuse of doing things I did not do by Joe Hunter. Joe Hunter does nothing to help in solving the problems we are having here at Lake Ashton. Nothing

5. I feel if you want something done, I'm the guy to do it. Please E-mail me at lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com

No comments: