Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Letter to the CDD Members on Dec12,2008

The Lake Ashton CDD Board of Supervisors:

Congratulations to the new board. Now that the residents have control of the CDD Board, it is my sincere hope that there will be some significant changes in how this Board functions.

I am requesting a time slot at the December 12 Board meeting to read the following two pages of work items that I hope this Board finds useful and willing to address. While I do not expect answers to all questions immediately, I certainly do expect answers within a reasonable period of time for each item. Items one and two should be addressed at the December 12 meeting and a status provided.

If requested, I am willing to work with the Board to address some of these items.

I remain a concerned resident of Lake Ashton,

No comments: