Saturday, June 14, 2008

Letter send to all CDD directors and Ben Falk, George Flint and President William Follett

June 14, 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

How much longer does the Community of Lake Ashton have to put up with a Community Director who acts like a Judge, Jury and Prosecutor, rules with a iron hand, runs this community like an institution, doesn’t listen to the problems of the Lake Ashton residents, over paid, sends out letters like a machine that just gone wild, and doesn’t give up like gas prices. So many residents are sick and tired of what comes out of his month and that is why most of the 90 or more residents are packing up, selling their home and getting out of the “simply the best” Lake Ashton community.
I had one resident that came back after selling their home here at Lake Ashton and said to me, I quote “I’m I glad I’m out of here”. If this place is so great why are residents moving out? I would be happy if asked to provide their name.

I have received over 8 letters from Joe Hunter accusing me of things I did not do. The last letter dated May 21, accrued on Mothers day May 11 accusing me of distributed literature on golf carts when in fact I was 1700 miles away. Why did it take him 10 days to send me this letter? Letter enclosed. I feel Joe Hunter owes me an apology and he also should resign. We need a community Director who speaks the truth and help the residents of this community not to crucify them. I left Lake Ashton on May 6 and return on June 11. My receipt and itinerary enclosed.

I notify Lake Ashton that I will no longer store my boat at their storage facility beginning the month of May. The reason being was simple; I was leaving Florida on May 6 for Boston. I enjoy fishing Lake Ashton and I told this to Joe Hunter and I also told Joe Hunter that Applied Aquatic is spraying herbicides in the lake and also the embankment plant life is dying thus causing the embankments to collapse into the streams that feed the lake thus causing more mud to flow into the lake. The color of this lake is black thanks to Joe Hunter who does not want to listen. He’s done nothing, now he’s on my back because I complain about Lake Ashton problems. I also complain about a golf ball that went thru my window and I told him that money should be put aside to pay for broken windows. He laughed. Talking to Joe Hunter is like talking to a brick wall. He feels he is so much smarter then us he doesn’t have to listen. I also told him cars was parking in front of the bicycle rack and those with bikes could not park their bikes at the racks. He said nothing at the coffee meeting on Monday morning, also people that eat the fish with the lake being sprayed with herbicides he said nothing, He wants all of the fisherman to get cancer, homes being broken into, he said nothing, cars being broken into, and he said nothing. He is so much more concern about literature being place on golf carts then the real problems of Lake Ashton.

Joe Hunter must go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your right on. he has got to go. I wish I could tell my name but he will be on my back also.

Anonymous said...

Did you see your friends, Jesse (Jackson)and Al (Sharpton) while you were away? You sound just like them.

Anonymous said...

You live in a house part time on a golf course. DUH !!!

Anonymous said...

Joe Hunter does not live here either, only hangs his hat.

Anonymous said...

Joe Hunter does not live here either, only hangs his hat.