Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Joe Hunter is a liar

Joe Hunter is accusing me of so many wrong doings, I just can't keep up with his bull shit. He is accusing me of putting my Blog slips on golf carts on Mothers day May 11, when in fact I was 1700 miles away in Boston on business on May 6 for three weeks. I have the Airline receipt and itinerary to prove it. How can this person continued in his position when he comes up with these lies. He has send me certified letters and he has ban me for using all amenities at the club house for one week. I can rest assure you that all CDD and HOA members will received my letter enclosed with flight receipt and itinerary to prove what a lair this man is. How long must we all put up with his crap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which is your lie? Walking the pool area on May 17 and seeing the mess with your own eyes or being in Boston on May 6th for 3 weeks?

Unknown said...

Please be advise that I copy this POST from a E-mail I received without changing any words. No, I did not see this mess with my own eyes. This POST is from a very good source.

Anonymous said...

Why is Joe Hunter a "lair"? And incidently I doubt seriously if you could correctly copy anything longer than one sylable.