Wednesday, July 18, 2012

 
___________________________________
SENIORS  & COMPUTERS...........
As we Silver Surfers know, sometimes  we have trouble with our computers.
I had a problem  yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks  likeMission Control and asked him to come over.
Eric clicked a couple of  buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I  called after him, 'So, what was wrong?
He replied, 'It was an ID  ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear  stupid, but nonetheless inquired ,
'An, ID ten T error?  What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Eric grinned ... 'Haven't you ever heard  of an ID ten T error before?
'No,' I  replied.
'Write it down,' he said,  'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote  down:
ID10T
I used to like Eric, the  little shit  head .
If  you're not a Senior yet then send this to someone who is.