Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trish Adams, the wicked witch and Jan Carpenter

I have told Jan Carpenter and George Flint that this SOB Joe Hunter is nothing but a damn lair and should be fired.  This guy accusing me of placing my Card on the golf carts three times.  This my friends I never did.  The last time I was in Maine on that date.  It seems that these people just don't give a shit has to what is going on here in this community.  I give up.  Like I said before Al Capone would be right at home here in this community.  Trish Adams and Jan Carpenter are the ones involved in getting me ban from the club house because of Joe Hunter lairs.  4 months  This is the worst place to live in Florida.  Paul Pontious must be happy that he is still walking around with is pockets full of money from the Bingo players.  Well get get him and I hope they throw away the key.