Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Missing money

It seems there is a load of missing money from the residents of Lake Ashton.  But they don't care.  I guess they are just too lazy to look into it.  That is why the management ban me from using the club house.  They want me to shut up about the on goings here at Lake Ashton. They call the police on me, they ban me from the club house.   Call Trish Adams at 863-324-5457 and ask her why?  She will give you bull shit for a answer.  They want no one to say a bad word about this place.  Joe Hunter has lied about me from day one accusing me of leaving my card on golf carts even on the day I was 1500 miles away in Boston.  This guy is a lair and a joke and does nothing to help  the residents of Lake Ashton.  But no one cares and they call my blog crap, knowing nothing about the facts.  All I got to say is go back to bed and sleep and watch your cartoons.