Thursday, March 22, 2012

MICRONETICS COMPUTERS

REPAIRS--PARTS--UPGRADE--NETWORKING

LEO MARTIN    TEL 863-439-8115
24690 HWY 27  LAKE WALES, FL  33859

HIS REPAIR SHOP IS ONLY 1/4 MILE PAST RACEWAY GAS STATION ON LEFT.
SMALL BUILDING, LOOKS LIKE A HOME.

My computer was out of service for over a  week  so I took it to XX repair shop. .  Would you believe this first repair shop could not fixed the problem.  So I decided to bring it to another repair shop, "Micronetics Computers".  This guy is fantastic.  He added two more browsers and a new virus detector to my computer.  My computer now works better than when I bought it new.  I made a great choice.  If you have a problem please see Leo Martin, he is good and he will explain your new browsers and virus detector.  I highly recommend this guy.  Please tell him I send you.