Friday, March 2, 2012

John Chickness, former board member of the CDD

Can you tell me how a resident was complaining for 10 years, suing the developer and wining a large amount of money, the management accuse him of playing golf on a day the golf course was closed, losing the position of being on the CDD by a large number of votes, accusing the opposition of playing dirty pool in the election, calling the residents dumb, and right up to the day he was complaining and now there's a story and picture about him in the L A Times this month.  The last sentence got my eye.  "They are truly proud to call Lake Ashton home".  I am really confuse, and E-mail him to reply to the story.  He has not yet reply.  This was the guy that has gave me a great deal of information about this community.  I feel like  I should have been nail to the cross.  What is this guy saying?  Must be old age.