Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lake Ashton Community

Lake Ashton Community Management in Lake Wales knows how to shut you up and keep you from talking by accusing you of things you did not do.  They will lie and do anything to shut you up.  They hate my blog because it unveils the truth of what is really going on in here.  They are trying to make me move out of this community.  My privileges got suspended at the clubhouse in this community for four months, they did say in the letter that it could be up to a year suspension of privileges, I guess I got a good deal.   Trish Adams, the new community director saw me place my card with 500 or more cards in the library of the club house by way of closed circuit video.  Doesn't she have better things to do?  Her father-in-law Larry Maxwell stole all the animals heads in the billiard room value at over $40,000.  She never said a word.  My card says making this community a better place to live.  And this is wrong?  At least I didn't  steal $40,000 worth of animal heads.   What the hell do they want me to say?  They accuse me of placing my card on the golf carts, 3 times, the last time I was in Maine on that date.  They also accuse me of taken water from the pond next to my house.  As you can see, it went down 50 feet.  Joe Hunter says he saw me and also the members of  HOA  board.   I have his letter to prove it.   If he said what he says, how come he never said anything while I was doing it?  Joe Hunter was the Ex Community director before Trish Adams.  The reason Trish Adams got the job was she is related to the developer Larry Maxwell by marriage.  This is one hell of a place to live.  I have talked to a few residents and that all of them said if they knew what they know now, they would have never, never brought a home in here including me.
Here I am making this a better community and I get four months ban from the club house.  I stop the ban on pick-up trucks being parked in our driveways.  See "The Ledger dated" March 2, 2006 front page news.  Also I got the state involved in the ban on herbicides in Lake Ashton. I guess they want us eating the fish fill with herbicides.  I like to see them eat the fish!  They just don't care, they  want this place looking good for the golf players and in the mean time you die of cancer.  .  I also got the state involved in the reinforcement of the river banks, every time it rains, the muddy soil would collapsed and drain into Lake Ashton making it a muddy lake.  But it seems that the management is more concern with me leaving my card in the library,   "making this a better community card".  Its not a business card, its a free service for all the residents to write in  and make comments. I get no money for doing this.  June Young gets paid and she has made it impossible for residents to post their comments on the official Lake Ashton blog.  She shut the residents off and we the residents are paying for this blog.  There is no place to say anything expect on my blog.  lakeashtontalk.blogtalk.com.  I guess they just don't want the residents of Lake Ashton to know the truth and to know what is really going on in here.  I can see why!  If I did, I would not be here today.