Saturday, January 7, 2012

 
Saturday, January 7, 2012 2:48 PM

George Flint

You have these people NOW  being investigated by the state and the Federal  Investigation units. A indictment is soon forth coming.   We are working hard for that indictment.  Never paid the state and the federal taxes,  never gave money from Bingo to a  public charity organization, Never kept books on Bingo winnings,  Hired a bus, full of his friends to a very expensive dinner in Orlando, $75.00 a plate.  Fill up his car with gas and food for his home.  Bought Hundreds of T-Shirts, Play Golf with Bingo money.  He told Joe Hunter that I was placing my cards on golf carts when in fact I was up north in Maine.  Have plane tickets to prove it.  Bingo Paul is a crook and a lair.  You tell me why this guy is running Bingo?  And his wife is in charge of CDD and Paul Pontious is on the HOA.  ?  Get this crooks out of there.  You have all the proof where the money went and you want me to face this bookkeeper who never kept books and stole money from the residents of Lake Ashton playing Bingo., this was their winnings .  Do you think she loves me.  Thousands of dollars is missing and unaccounted for.  See Papers.   Both of them are totally involved in the scam, see all  papers enclosed.   He has Five bank accounts, not one or two, but five.  You think more highly of these crooks than you do me telling the truth and Paul goes around calling me a idiot in front of everybody even when John Chickness was there to witness him saying this,  and you expect me to be at the CDD meeting.   Yes this community is in deep trouble because you are not doing your job.  Lets bring this community together and make it a honest community or keep it going with crooks calling the shots.  You have all the proof, lets act on it.  And by the way, there are hundreds of business cards in the books on the table.  Don't pick on me.