Thursday, September 29, 2011

The difference between 'class' and 'no-class';
> >
> George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:
> The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq .
> The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the
> dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by
> a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many
> dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and
> freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the
> nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate 'them.
>
>
>
> And Now Let's hear from THE BUTT-HEAD!
> >
> Barack Hussein Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:
> And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to
>
>
> make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of my war against al Qaeda,
>
>
> even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.
>
>
> Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community,
>
>
> I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many
>
>
> months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team
>
>
> as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden
>
>
> hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, I determined
>
>
> that I had enough intelligence to take action, and I authorized an operation to get
>
>
> Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.
> Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that
>
>
> compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .
>
>
>
> =
>
>
>
>
>