Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jeff Salvin

Yesterday, August 22 was a very sad day in our community of Lake Ashton.  We have lost a great leader, a leader that can not be replaced, a man that stands by his actions.  Jeff Salvin pass away and he will be truly missed.  Lake Ashton will never be the same with out him.  We send our love and prayers to Barbara, his wife and hope that she will remain strong.  Jeff will always remain in our hearts and will always be loved for all the things he did for our community.  I was very sadden to hear of his death.  For those who knew him, he died of cancer and he knew the end was near.  I myself lost two of my daughters to cancer.  Yes we lost a great CDD leader and I believe we should have a picture of Jeff on the wall of the club house.  We all love you Jeff.         God Bless

No comments: