Monday, July 11, 2011

Give Kids the World

Smiley Joe Ferreira,  Bingo Paul Pontious right hand man who would do anything to help Bingo Paul,  is keeping his month shut for a change, but for how long.  He was in charge with the illegal selling of 50/50 at Lake Ashton.   Where did all the money go?   Food is Joe's love.  That is why he goes to give kids the world, just to stuff his fat month.  He has no interest in giving any money to Give Kids the world.  I raised $1500, how much did you raise Joe?  How much did you give Joe?  Can't hear you.

I ask him a while back if he would help me with a show I was to have given at Lake Ashton to raise money for Give Kids the world and would you believe he said NO.  Yes, you heard it right, NO.

And here is this guy going by my house while I was out front calling me a idiot.  I did call the police on this actor with the big month.

This guy has no interest in helping the kid's all he thinks is stuffing his fat smiley month. He stole money from 50/50 and Bingo and help hired a bus that  took all his friends to dinner instead of giving it to charity or Give Kids the world,  its the law you must give the extra money to charity.  Yes he broke the law and he should be going to court with Bingo Paul instead of stuffing his fat month with food.  How can this guy live with himself???   Shame on you Joe, I hope you sleep good at night and all the food you ate goes down good.

No comments: