Sunday, March 20, 2011

Joe Ferreira, Frank Ota and Paul Pontious

When Jesse Ayres  was in control of Bingo, he gave every cent back to the Bingo Players.  Not one red cent went in his pocket.  We had a long talk together before he left and I believe him.

Joe Ferreira and Frank Ota sold the 50/50 tickets and knows where the money went.  They all got together with Paul Pontious and spend the extra Bingo and the illegal 50/50 money on themselves.  I have no respect for these guys at all.  They walk around saying, who me?  They all walk on water.

I saw Paul Pontious playing golf all by himself.  Has he lost his friends?  I can't blame them.  I know I would not want to be seen with him.  This was the guy that send my wife letters telling her to leave me.  What a sick cookie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Brenda Vansickle can be the Bingo Manager, like she is the election manager for her husband ??

I can see them at nite....holding hands and discussing HIS campaign and Lake Wales Business and her discussing CDD affairs.

What a winning team.....Dont ya love it here at Lake Ashton ??

THE TRUTH

Anonymous said...

Like the 3 Stoogies....These 3 are the 3 WEASELS....

Rose