Saturday, January 22, 2011

This is more than the truth, the whole truth., thanks Charles.

During the last CDD meeting it was announced that the CDD would be reimbursed for overpaid taxes. Those overpaid taxes were paid by the Landowners. The Landowners should then receive THEIR overpaid taxes back. The CDD has no legal right to keep my tax money. I paid it...I want it back.

Now they even consider using the refund to FIX THE ROADS ??? We already paid to build the roads and the Bowling Alleys that are crumbling and falling apart, yet now they are saying to the Owners.....We paid to have them built, and now we will let them use our money to FIX THEM ? While the Developer pays us Squat...Zero... ??? While we all continue to pay ... Operation and Maintenance Fees ??

No way...I assure you, I will lead the fight to have my money and everyone elses money returned to its rightfull owner. ME and YOU... Enough is Enough...!

Charles S for the Truth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so right! Let's hire a lawyer to get our money back. It will cost the CDD to pay to process and mail us all our refunds. Then the CDD will turn around and pay to have an assessment mailed out to all of us for our portion to pay for the roads and bowling alley. Makes perfect sense to me. Let's file a law suit. It is the Lake Ashton way or at least for the midget minded minority.